This is not only to comply to laws that govern this policy but also to ensure that you remain as the rightful owner while we, the custodian, taking responsible care of your personal information.
If changes will be made in this policy, we will post them on this website and in all of our social media platforms.
For any questions about this policy, or any concerns about our use of your personal information, email us at email@example.com.
Definition of terms
If we can, we avoid using legal terms and explain terms and definitions in simpler terms. However, there are terms that we need to use as covered in RA 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
* Data Privacy Act of 2012, RA 10173, or simply DPA is the law that governs individuals and institutions on their collection and usage of personal information.
* Personal Information. A piece or pieces of information that when used can single you out or identify you as an individual or entity. In this policy, we may collectively use personal data to refer to any information on individuals or entities such as names, addresses, and contact information.
* Cookies. These are text files or tags placed on the device that you used when you visited our website.
What personal data we collect
Personal data you provide to us when you fill out the request forms for demo presentation, demo server access, or partnership inquiry can personally identify you. These data are your name, affiliation, and contact information (such as phone number and email address).
Other data that we collect (by way of cookies, see last section), like time zone, region, browser type, device type, and IP address, are not combined with data identifiable to you, and therefore should not point to you as an individual or entity.
How we use your personal data
Personal data that you provided to us are collected and stored to allow us to contact you back. They may be shared among employees of Intelimina Systems Inc only for the purpose of addressing your concern or inquiry.
Your non-identifying personal data are aggregated and anonymised, and collected as a statistical tool for us to know our organic site visitors, our site's generated traffic, and pages that were visited. None of these are shared in a way to contact or identify you.
To know the full text of your rights under DPA, you may read it here.
* They provide functionality. Cookies remember the pages you visited and save details you provided.
* They allow us to improve your experience as they help analyse our site's traffic, trends, and usage.